Backpack emergency rescue EMS
Backpack of Basic life Support (BLS)
Its main body is provided with a zipper peripheral which facilitates its total opening, giving access to a center tab and two lateral bodies formed by a total of 11 pockets, 5 grid and 6 of transparent material, both designed to facilitate the location of all material housed in its interior.
Also features two side pockets, large capacity developed to accommodate the diagnostic material, in addition to two external pockets front: (top) designed to accommodate the material of self-protection, and (bottom) suitable to host any type of defibrillator, in addition to a pocket bottom with a waterproof cover to protect it from the rain or snow in extreme conditions.
- Main handle ergonomic with velcro closure.
- Side pockets wide to both sides.
- Shoulder straps of the backpack padded and adjustable.
- Trellis padded.
- Large front pocket ready to host the disfibrilador.
- Interior drop-down for a comfortable and quick access to instrumentation inside.
- Internal compartments of a network and with transparent window.
|Dimensions||21 Ã— 37 Ã— 45 cm|
600 D POLYESTER WITH COATING PVC