Botulism (from the Latin botulum -inlay-) literally means "disease of the sausage").
It was first described in 1735 as a form of food poisoning caused by the German sausages.
It is not exclusive of the sausages, but it is usually contracted by food poorly preserved in jars of canned homemade poorly preserved, sausages, bad, cured, etc).
It can also be spread through the infection of an open wound, although it is less frequent.
This toxin is so funny is that is inoculated in surgical treatments, and aesthetic action by its paralyzing neuromuscular. What sounds like the Botox?
But tread with very much careful with it: it is the toxin more toxic than is known. So as in all recipes of cooking...the proportions are very very important. A dose higher than recommended could prove to be lethal.
The stuffed animals represent tiny microbes enlarged a million times.
- The dolls measure between 13 and 18 cm, depending on the model.
- Each microbe comes with a real picture of your view of the microscope.
- Manufactured with polyester.
- Washable with water and mild soap.
- In compliance with regulations of child safety in toys.
- CE marking
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS