There are 3 people viewing this product.
non-contact Thermometer Ecomed TM65E
The best quality-price ratio
Thermometer measuring infrared non-CONTACT.
Fast, safe, clean, and very comfortable.
With the thermometer Ecomed TM65E you'll be able to take the temperature of a BODY simply"shoot" the correct distance on the part of the body that you want to measure the temperature.
Also, you can measure the temperature ENVIRONMENTAL, of OBJECTS, LIQUIDS and SURFACES (the bottle of a baby, a thermal blanket, or bath water). As quick and easy as the body temperature.
All this in the most hygienic as possible, without the thermometer in contact with any part of the patient's body (nor with the bath water, milk bottle or food bowl)...MEASUREMENT TOTALLY non-CONTACT.
Clean for you. Without discomfort for the patient.
It is also very useful to compare the temperature between different parts of the body (for example to evaluate an increase in temperature between the lower limbs, suspicion of infection, cellulitis, DVT, etc.).
The infrared beam emitted by the thermometer is completely safe (EU 93/42/EEC) and also complies with the regulations on electromagnetic compatibility according to en 60601-1-2
- Memory automatically for the last 30 measurements.
- Screen LCD with large characters, easy to read. Graphic interface for easy interpretation.
- Range of measurement: body Temperature of 34ºC to + 43 ºC. Temperature objects of 0ºC to 100ºC
- Alarm visual for fever from 38 º C (stored also with visual alert in the memory). Screen backlit in blue and signal red.
- Four modes of use: body, object, day and night.
- Automatic switch-off 30' after the last measurement.
- Operating temperature: between 16ºC and 40ºC ambient, with air humidity max. 85%
- Storage temperature: between-20ºC and +50ºC
- Weight: 80g including battery
Works with two AAA batteries (included)
Ecomed is a trademark of Medisana (Germany) 2 years warranty