Small, simple and compact.
The most advanced technology with a very attractive design.
Display technology OLED with 6 positions.
Very small and lightweight. Only 28 grams of weight (without batteries)
- Display in two colours with technology OLED.
- Shows the figures of pulse and SatO2 , bar of pulse and plethysmograph waveform of SatO2
- 6 display modes configurable (can be read from any position)
- Low battery indicator
- Adjustable brightness
- Auto-shut-off (avoids unnecessary consumption of batteries)
- SatO2 from 70% to 100% with a margin of error of Â±2%
- Pulse rate from 30 bpm to 235 bpm with a margin of error of Â±2 bpm
- Interference of light: deviation of only Â±1% between a bright room and in complete darkness (usually the light sources interfere with the measurement of the pulse oximeter equipment, but the technology of this model makes it especially resistant to variations in lighting).
Complies with regulatory IEC60601-1-2 for electromagnetic compatibility Class B.
2 years warranty against all manufacturing defect (the warranty does not include breakage or wear of the sleeve or batteries).
Works with 2 AAA batteries (included). Duration: 30 hours of continuous use.
INCLUDES LANYARD TO HANG.
Note: The technology OLED means Organic Light Emitting Diode. It has as advantage over the traditional LED, a better resolution of colors and a perfect view from any angle. Currently the displays OLED incorporate the most advanced technology in small visual devices.