· Non-slip according to UNE-EN ISO 13287:2013
· It guarantees its safety, a good level of comfort and a high degree of solidity.
· Manufactured 100% in EVA material, latex-free. Extremely light in their Category. Beneficial for those who walk or stand for
long periods of time, reducing muscle fatigue in feet and legs.
· The purpose of this footwear is to protect the user against mechanical aggression
light effects whose effects are superficial.
· Suitable to be washed in washing machine up to 30oC.
· Active and passive safety: adapt to the foot by absorbing impacts and offering
maximum comfort, avoiding risks and de-installation falls.
· Ergonomic last.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash shoes in water, detergent and brush (soft bristles), by hand or washing machines up to 30oC for up to 10 hours.
- Dry with suede or in ventilated places and at room temperature. Don't put them on
in contact with heat sources when wet.
- Never use alcohol or petroleum derivatives such as solvents, gasolines or agents
its use could damage or damage the compositional materials of thecausing weaknees, corrosion, and varying protective characteristics
natural and original shoes.
- Styre shoes in a dry and clean place, always at room temperature.
- Carry it in your cardboard case.
- It is recommended to discard the footwear when the wear of the footwear is observed to be accentuated
relief of the sole.
- Advisable to use sock
REGULATION: CE CERTIFICATE
In footwear the CE marking appears, therefore it satisfies the essential requirements
Directive 89/686/EEC on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which
it guarantees them their safety and a good level of comfort and a high degree of solidity.
This fottwear is manufactured under the criteria of the minimum essential requirements established in
Annex II to DR 1407/1992 of 20 November.
You can check your size HERE
You might also like