Here we have the culprit that pregnant women don't stop eating ham: the Toxoplasma Gondii.
It is a protozoan that is present in a large percentage of the world's population. Toxoplasmosis is one of the parasitic diseases more prevalent.
You can get it by eating raw or undercooked meat, or fruit or vegetables poorly washed.
Then why do we blame the cats? Because they are the main target during the reproductive stage of the parasite.
To prevent it, take care of your food hygiene and desparasita to your pet, do not play cat and mouse with the Toxoplasma, don't let her move on to the next animal (you).
The stuffed animals represent tiny microbes enlarged a million times.
- The dolls measure between 13 and 18 cm, depending on the model.
- Each microbe comes with a real picture of your view of the microscope.
- Manufactured with polyester.
- Washable with water and mild soap.
- In compliance with regulations of child safety in toys.
- CE marking
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS